Little Flower School provides school bus facility to its students on request. Our school bus system is well equipped with
- All buses have the Expert and experienced drivers and female door attendants to take care of the students on board.
- All the buses are equipped with GPRS tracking system approved by the government.
- While waiting for the bus, pupils should be mindful of
good manners and good behaviour. Playing at the bus
stops is not allowed.
- Once the bus facility is availed, it is presumed that the same will be used for the whole year.
- While waiting for the bus, pupils should be mindful of good manners and good behaviour.
- Pupils must observe queue system to get into the bus.
- Pupils should not put their hands or head out while travelling, nor should they shout, fight, push and pull in the bus.
- Pupils should be courteous and well disciplined in the bus.
- The senior students must see to the seating arrangements of the junior students before they are seated.
- Bus seats should not be damaged by tearing the seat cover or dumping the bags on them.
- Students must speak English in the bus and at stops and obey the bus leaders.
- Any student causing annoyance to other pupils in the bus will be debarred from further use of the bus and will also be liable to further disciplinary action.
- There are discipline leaders in every school bus.
- Parents are expected to reach the bus stop five minutes prior to bus time.
- If the school bus is late on a particular day, it shall be informed through the school communication application.
- School bus fee is to be remitted for ten months, no matter if a child is absent for a month.
- The travel coordinator looks after the transportation arrangements of the students.